SAFETY and SECURITY
REGULATIONS for the HAPPY CAMPER
"We hope you
have a pleasant stay at Indian River RV Resort &
Campground. We hope to provide you with a pleasant
vacation experience during your stay with us. Our policies are
those which extend common courtesies to each and
every camper. We reserve the right to evict anyone
(without refund) who fails to extend these courtesies to all
- QUIET TIME - 10pm til 8am, NO
EXCEPTIONS, ZERO TOLERANCE.
- CHECK IN:
1pm; CHECK OUT: 11am
- USE of campsite and campground
facilities is limited to registered guest
- CAMPSITE registered guest is
financially responsible for all individuals at their
campsite for any/all damage to the park.
- DIGGING - Do not dig or drive stakes
into the ground without prior approval. Electrical and water
lines are buried in the ground between campsites.
- SEWER CONNECTION - Air tight sewer
boot is required. Black water tank valve must remain closed
except when dumping.
- ALL GUESTs must registered
at the campground office and depart the campground before
10pm. Guests are NOT allowed to use any campground
- CHILDREN - We like to see them
'having fun' but under the watchful of a caring
parent/guardian. All children 17 and under must be in
and remain in their campsite after 10pm unless escorted by an
- PETS - We like pets, too, but they
must be kept quiet (no barking), kept on a lease at all times,
exercised only in the designated areas and owner must carry a
plastic bag to clean up after the pet, do not leave the pet
unattended, NO pets allowed in any building. There will be a
$15 fee for cleaning up after your pet.
- CAMPFIRES - are allowed only in
designated firering. No fire larger than 1.5' high.
All fires must be out by midnight. Firewood available at the
- CLOTHESLINES - No clotheslines
allowed except those attached to your camper.
- SHORTCUTS - Please do not walk thru
fellow campers campsite.
- DEFACING - Do not cut or deface any
trees, picnic tables, buildings or equipment.
- PICNIC TABLES - Do not put anything
HOT on the picnic tables, it will damage the picnic
- SWIMMING POOL - Registered guests,
only (Michigan Health Dept Rule). Children under the age of
13 must have an adult present at the pool. NO
LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!!
- TABOOS - DO NOT wash RV's, cars,
boats or other vehicles. Do not run generators.
Offensive noise of any kind. Must keep campsite clean and
- TRASH - Please put all trash in the
provided barrels or in the dumpster located at the entrance of the
- NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS ALLOWED.
NO EXCEPTIONS. ZERO TOLERANCE.
- SMOKING - NO smoking is allowed in
any building. Please dispose of your butts in a proper
- LIABILITY - All park
facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the
convenience of our guests. Any and all persons using these
facilities does so at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park
or management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accidents, injuries or damage
due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God
or any other unforeseen